October 6, 2012

EXTRA: Addition to "Whale" and other stuff


So hopefully you guys know me enough to know I listen to many different types of music and that I like techno stuff...
Well, I was exploring music this morning (which was a SUPER COLD morning, btw), and I found this song, Deadmau5 - Strobe (Mr FijiWiji Remix).

It has a good sound and all, but what I hope you'll listen to is the bit from the 2 minute mark till the end. It has an excerpt from the movie The Great Dictator, which relates in a few ways to what I talked about in my last post about the blue whale (it also incorporates bunches of stuff I hope for as well). Just thought it may give you a bit more insight.




Besides that, the only other thing I can think about is that I should probably start posting more about what actually happens in my life, rather than that "welcome to the mind of mikey" thing I often do.

So, to do that, I'll simply fill you in on what's up lately.

  • I'm taking 3 classes this semester for a total of 14 credits (which feels kinda lame, to be honest). Those classes are Calculus 1 (meh), Genetics (interesting), and Organic Chemistry 1 (double meh). 
  • I recently joined the Ambassadors Program at my college, which I think will be pretty fun actually, lots of neet things to participate in (although I don't know if I'm the best person to represent the school). 
  • I launched a Guide To Manliness page on both Twitter and Facebook last month (which will be very developmental for both me and my participating buddies).
  • I'm actually writing songs this year and am even learning how to use my voice (HUGE thing for me since I've always wanted to make my own musc).
  • I've joined a Bible Study Fellowship, BSF, group here and I think I will continue to for a while. I've also been reading Cloud Atlas, which isn't a big deal, but it's still interesting.
  • Things have changed a lot lately and, even though they're still not sorted out and offering certainty/stability, I'm very happy with them. I feel good, like I'm actually where I want to be.
  • And one last thing has happened lately that I like very much, but unless you're one of my good friends I'm not going to tell you much about it. Let's just say I'm very happy about it, so much so that there is a smiley at the end of this sentence. :)
Besides THAT, I don't think there's much else I want to blog about. 
Hope all is well, ttyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment