This is a 28-page, double-spaced short story I wrote for a class not too long ago... It's about a young man named Daniel Moore who becomes "trapped in his own subconscious", if you will. He's the son of the late George Moore, the cofounder of a multi-million dollar corporation, and brother to his twin sister, Sarah Moore.
While Daniel is in the process on inheriting his father's share of the company, which is practically all of it, he soon finds the world around him become strange and not what he believed it to be. And since I'm no good at writing a synapsis, I'm going to leave it at that.
If you'd like to read it, you can do so at Issuu.com by clicking the link. If you actually do read it, I'd love to know what you think. Yes, it has some rough edges that I never had the time to smooth out, but I would really like to develop the story more and would love advice on how to do it. Thanks a ton and hopefully I'll see you soon!
Link: http://issuu.com/mikeanthonyselhost/docs/shadowcast

No comments:
Post a Comment